MorganThomas is an innovative and agile business and technology advisory firm founded on strong values and social purpose. We specialize in providing effective, practical and executable solutions to complex business and technology challenges. We provide a wide range of high-impact services to assist organizations with solutioning critical issues. Our practitioners have decades of experience in Big Four Consulting firms and leading System Integration and Outsourcing providers spanned across Asia, Europe, and North America.
We have worked with companies in both public and private sectors spread across industries such as Oil & Gas, Education, Engineering, Finance, Technology, Government etc. Our Services include: IT and Enterprise Service Management, Enterprise Information Management and Analytics, Complex Procurement and Transition, Digital Innovation, Business and IT Strategy, Transformational Change, Complex Program Management.
Our Enterprise Service Management practice is looking for a Senior Consultant or Manager to join our practice. This role is perfect for someone who is passionate to drive our Service Management strategy and implementation projects at our largest clients in Calgary. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and hold a deep understanding of Enterprise Service Management, ITIL and Agile methodologies.
A career at MorganThomas will offer you the following:
- Immediate and constant access to senior and experienced practitioners for expedited development and learning opportunities;
- The ability to grow, shape, and develop new service lines within our organization. Candidates will be exposed to all elements of the Management Consulting profession - business development, marketing, deal structuring, negotiation, technical delivery, and execution;
- A collaborative team with strong interpersonal skills and an unwavering commitment to each other and our clients;
- Leading and assisting with the development of high-impact client deliverables;
- Participating in high-profile client presentations; and
- Supporting delivery of innovative solutions for our clients’ most challenging problems.
For sharing your passion with us, we'll gladly offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive salaries, profit-share and group benefits;
- Challenging projects and the ability to learn leading-edge technologies, business models and consulting practices;
- Extensive training and a complete focus on supporting our people, their life ambitions and personal commitments;
- Flexible hours and creative workspaces; and
- Regular team social events.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Equivalent industry experience will also be considered;
- Excellent written communication, public speaking, and interpersonal skills; and
- Ability to work in Canada. Applicants must have the necessary authorization to be able to work in Canada and preference will be given to local candidates (Edmonton or Calgary).
Desirable experience would be at least five to seven years of experience in one or more of the following disciplines (willingness to learn about and proactively study is even more important):
- Business Strategy;
- Business Analysis;
- Creativity and Innovation but with experience in executing, not just talking;
- Service Management delivery organization structures;
- Enterprise Service Management;
- ITIL Methodologies & Agile Delivery;
- Implementation and strategy;
- Business Process development;
- IT Sourcing and IT Project Delivery;
- ITSM Frameworks and Toolsets (BMC, ServiceNow);
- Facilitation and leadership;
- Project Management or Project Coordination;
- IT Strategy and IT Architecture (TOGAF);
- Strong commitment to client service excellence; and
- Previous experience at a Top Four Consulting firm highly desirable but not mandatory.
We want to hear from you! Send your résumé to email@example.com